Tuesday 19 February 2019

Goodreads Reading Challenge

Who has a Goodreads Challenge this year?


I do - I have done it for the last few years, but last year, having got my job at Waterstones, I literally added everything I read, including picture books that I read in order to be able to recommend them at work. I may have overdone it a little and it claimed that I had read nearly one-hundred books! This year, I decided to reign it in and just count actual books. I set my goal at fifty-two books - that's one book a week all year... I wondered if I could keep up with everything else I have going on, but apparently, once again, I may have underestimated myself... I am currently on ten books already, that's two above target and we're only part way through the month - not sure I can keep this rate up all year, but I'm certainly going to try!


Check out my Goodreads Challenge 2019 and join up today to track your books too - it's kinda awesome looking back at the end of the year and seeing just how much you have achieved over the months!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment