Saturday 1 June 2019

MyMarathon Champion!

Well, I did it!!

If you have been following my Instagram then you will have seen my final results... 26.15 miles in 11 runs throughout the course of May. I worked out that it took me roughly five hours and fifty-one minutes, so it would take me forever to actually run the marathon, but when you remember that I have only been running for eight weeks now, I am really proud of what I have achieved in May!


I raised £183.10 altogether, so a huge thank you to each and every one of you who sponsored me over the course of the month. I beat my £150 target easily! You can still add to that sponsorship before the end of June I believe!

I started and ended my marathon in very fitting t-shirts :) 


My next running goals are to start taking part in Park Run on a Saturday morning on the weekends when I am not working. I want to concentrate on running for longer periods of time until I can actually say that I can RUN the 5k Park Run without having to slow to a walk!

My journey will, of course, continue on Instagram with regular updates on the blog!

Thanks again for all of your support,
Vanessa x

No comments:

Post a Comment