Friday 29 June 2018

Inner Magick; Hidden World Novels, book 4

So, I haven't really blogged much about my writing, though I did tell everyone that I was a writer when I set it up... Having published my post about where I get my ideas from a few days ago, I thought I'd follow it up with a post about my newest book which was released on the summer solstice, June 21st!

The Hidden World Novels are my indie debut series, and The Love That Binds Us, the first of the books, was originally released back in 2016! Since then, I have made plenty of mistakes, which have let me learn and grow as a writer and a self-publisher. This summer I have created my own publishing imprint and relaunched the three books I had published on Amazon under the new imprint and in a way which means I can move forward and start looking at getting my books onto the shelves of real-life bookshops!

Crooked Halo Books launched on the 9th June, the three titles; The Love That Binds Us, A Handful of Secrets and Part of the Pack went live with new covers and some changes to the formatting (again, things I have learned over the last couple of years) and are now available on Amazon and Waterstones.com - how cool is that?!

 (Check out my website for Crooked Halo Books by clicking on the image above!)

Inner Magick, the fourth title in the series - though by series, I don't mean that you have to go back and start from book one if you're only just joining the Hidden World, the books are all stand-alone stories, they just exist in the same world - but anyway, Inner Magick was released on the 21st June. Eloise's story starts when she is discovered at the seen of an apparent cult murder, however, the book flits between the current and the past as she tells her story to the detective who picks her up.

You can buy your copy of Inner Magick from Amazon, and from Waterstones.com!



I will look at writing more posts about my books and my writing habits in the future, as it is a very big part of my life, and I feel that I am leaving out a huge part of me by not involving it... any questions you'd like to see me answer, feel free to drop me a comment and I'll look into writing a post about it!!

Till next time,

V x


No comments:

Post a Comment