Wednesday 22 May 2019

Author Event

I couldn't not blog about this... So, it's a normal Wednesday evening, the sister texts to ask if we're going to the pub for Jam Night and we make our arrangements to pick her up and head over to The Milestone - a normal Wednesday evening! Simon even remembered his guitar!

Simon walks into the pub first... Sammy and I follow, to come face to face with a poster-sized version of my poster in the doorway advertising my Book Launch Party!!
Simon totally walked straight past it, never even glanced at it. Me, I was floored!
I knew that Karlos had put a poster up for me - I was expecting an A4 version like the ones I have put up in the local shop etc.

How cool is that?!

Obviously, Sammy and I immediately took a photo with it to send to Mommy, I cannot even begin to explain just how excited I was.


Headed to the bar and found a second one, plus-size again!!! I was genuinely expecting a couple of A4 posters - I can't believe that my face is there like that :)


I hope that you're all coming to the party - check out the Facebook Event Page for all the details, and give me a shout if you want to order a book to collect on the night!

Vanessa, AKA, Angel McGregor xx

No comments:

Post a Comment