Thursday 2 May 2019

MyMarathon

Today marked the beginning of my MyMarathon journey.

I went running this morning and completed Week 5, Workout 2 of my Couch to 5k training plan, which saw me cover a couple of miles. The first couple of miles of me 26.2 marathon miles!!

You can follow my progress on my Instagram page, and I will be sharing my progress on Facebook and Twitter too - so keep an eye out for the updates and all support and encouragement as the month goes on will be greatly appreciated!

A huge thank you to anyone who has already sponsored me!! I am on at £46.86 of my £150 target - I am hoping that with the miles comes further support - I would love to achieve that fundraising goal!




All fundraising is for the British Heart Foundation - so please guys, follow the link and sponsor me in the little endeavor of mine :)


Thanks guys XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment