Wednesday 7 March 2018

Home Alone

For the first time since the launch of Technica, my other half's Air-Conditioning business, he is working away for a few days and I have to survive alone!! It's weird, I have to admit, but I think I can survive. I have already tidied up and emptied all the bins ready for tomorrow morning. I've also been shopping and made sure that there is food for when he gets back. It is a little lonely, which is silly because I would normally be alone for the majority of the day, but somehow, knowing that he isn't coming home later makes it seem weirder. 

It's just three days, and I have plans to get plenty of reading and writing done, however, I have so far, I have managed to binge watch nine episodes of The Good Place, a series which I found today after looking for something new to watch after finishing Veronica Mars in record time! Anyone would think that I had nothing to do...

This post is taking much longer to write than it should because I'm still watching... However, I have put chores between each episode, and have gotten everything on my to do list done already. I'm seeing a new book on my list now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment