Friday 30 November 2018

NaNoWriMo Winner!!

Today was the last day of NaNoWriMo and I had just under 300 words left to write. I got a little carried away and wrote over 2000... My official end count was 50,072 words, not a bad turn out!! That makes me a...


I had a bigger goal in mind when I set out at the start of November, however, I also normally try and to make sure that writing is my main priority! That didn't happen for me this year as I had my change in job happening, and I was working a hell of a lot of overtime due to staffing changes and events... So, I am incredibly proud to have reached the official 50k end count and got my certificate.

The book I was writing, The Original Sin, will be book five in the Hidden World Novels and if all goes to plan, which it rarely does, just to point that out, I will have it with you by early Spring!!

For now though, I have some reading and editing to do, and then the first draft to finish! See you on the other side...


No comments:

Post a Comment