Thursday 15 November 2018

Oh..... We're half way there....


As the end of the day draws near, that's halfway through the month - halfway through the 30 days of writing... 15 days in and I am hovering at just above an average word count to achieve the 50,000 words that NaNoWriMo sets us as a goal. Disappointingly, I am nowhere near my personal goal of 75,000 words, unless something serious happens between now and the end of the month. I am happy that my document has reached 50,000 words though, even if I haven't written them all this month. My actual word count for this year's NaNoWriMo is 25,598 words... That's 598 more than I needed to hit the halfway mark today!!

I'll take that for now...

The story is going well, there have been a couple of new developments, and a strand of the planned story that hasn't seemed to develop yet, but it's going steadily, and it is a lot better than the last attempt I made at it!!

Keep your eyes peeled on Instagram as I have been posting some of my writing pictures. Today's post featured Loki bunny being very cute and distracting me from my writing while he was playing with his stacking cups...


Well, back to it I suppose - I'll let you know how I get on at the end of the month - and I might look into blogging my various writing positions... I seem to have many of them!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment