Friday 29 December 2017

Coming to an end...

The year is coming to an end - only just over a day left - it's time to make some resolutions... My time with Meadowhall is also coming to an end, so there are new beginnings to happen with the start of the new year!

What do we have planned for the new start? Anything? I have plans...

Big goals but starting small - For example, I want to improve my fitness again... starting small; I want to get out walking - twice a week- and it has to be more than a mile to count! I will work up from there until I get running again in the summer!

Another goal is to get on top of my writing as I slacked a little nearer the end of this year... I have a story almost ready to go, another that is nearly a first full draft, and several more with starts written - I want two Hidden World Novels published this year and I plan to put some serious work and research into advertising and social media.

There are other little things - maybe get out of the country for a holiday, eat better and maybe learn to cook - the usual stuff!

So... how about you?  What are your good intentions for the new year? Are they realistic? That is my main goal this year - to keep things realistic - I'm known for setting myself goals, but I fail because they tend not to be achievable... This year is different - small steps towards big goals!

See you in the New Year folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment