Tuesday 9 January 2018

Filling in the gaps...

I thought I'd start to fill in some of the gaps that I have created over the last few posts... and I figured, where better to start, than with my website?

Back in my first post, I mentioned my website, along with the other social media sites you could find my alter ego at. I decided, after spending the day on Monday, overhauling and updating it for the new year, that I would share my site in more detail! So, here it is... click the picture to head on over to the site for a nosey!


Do you want to know more?? I hope so, because I'm going to tell you anyway... I set up the website for my pen name back in 2016; I used a crib site where I created my pages and then bought my domain (which I was incredibly impressed about when I managed to get the name without needing numbers and what not) and got it up and running. It was pretty basic back then - homepage, a small bio and the bookshelf where I listed my one book! Now, there are more pages, and more books - win:win right??

I hope you had a nosey at the site, if not, please do - I made it for people to see, not just to sit there costing me money each month... I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions; maybe a little constructive criticism - be nice though; it's my baby!!

Mid last year, I created The Zone too - a small area of the website meant only for subscribers to my newsletter! I keep the emails to a minimum, I don't want to be that name you dread seeing in your inbox every few days - my newsletter goes out on the first of the month, and includes updates, info, photos and exclusive competitions and material for the eyes of the subscribers only! Have I spiked your curiosity yet? I do hope so... Fancy subscribing? Hit this link and you will be taken to the subscribe page where you can input your email to join my mailing list. Follow the link in the email you receive and you're in - instant access to The Zone - where currently, there is a list of upcoming story lines and/or characters that I want your opinions on - Whose story do you want me to write next?? Have your say as a subscriber today!!

The other page I want to mention is the contact page - which you can see by clicking on the photo - where there are links to all of my other pages to do with Angel and my writing. Check out Facebook where you can get in touch and see what's going on, follow me on Instagram where I post photos regularly of what I'm up to, and find me on Goodreads where you can keep up with what I'm reading, and ask me questions about me and my writing. Feel free to get in touch on any social media platform of your choice - I love to hear from you, especially if it's to tell me how much you loved one of my books...

That's it for now - please check out the site and some of my social media platforms, and feel free to drop links on the post if there are any budding writers out there - I'd love to see your sites and social media pages too!

Vanessa, aka, Angel Mcgregor x

No comments:

Post a Comment